Kabwe Anxiously Waits for Reopening of Mulungushi Textiles
[Zambia Reports]Anxieties continue to haunt the Kabwe town community following the delay in the re-opening of Mulungushi Textiles that could employ up to 4, 000 people if restored to full capacity.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’