Zambia Poll Was Fair – TIZ
[Zambia Reports]Transparency International Zambia has described the 2015 presidential elections as largely fair and that the results management by the Electoral Commission of Zambia was credible and marched with its Parallel Voter Tabulation results.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’