PF Will Not Deliver Constitution, Says Saunders
[Zambia Reports]Political Activist Dante Saunders has proposed that the inauguration ceremony for the president elect should be done at least thirty days after he or she has been declared winner of the election.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System