How 35 Percent of Zambians Chose Sixth President
[Zambia Reports]Earlier on, on January 5th to be specific I wrote that, three groups of voters, namely; base, undecided and indifferent decide the outcome of an election. I analyzed voting data from two previous elections (2008 and 2011), and came up with a theory that, 'unless these three groups of voters' were motivated to show up to vote, a candidates fate was in their hands.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe