Zambia Bequeaths MK10 Million to Malawi Floods Victims
[Malawi24]The Zambian government has donated $20 million (about MK10 Million),300 tents and 50 bales of blankets to Malawi government to support floods victims in districts that have been heavily affected by incessant floods.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine
- Amayenge stakes claim in Tanzania