Presidential Debate Falls Through
[Zambia Reports]The highly publicized Economics Association of Zambia (EAZ) presidential debate was put off to a later date after only two presidential candidates turned up at Pamodzi Hotel in Lusaka last night.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Statement by IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva at the Conclusion of Her Visit to Zambia
- IMF Chief Praises Zambia’s Reforms, Pushes Creditors On Debt
- IMF Boss’ Historic Trip to Zambia
- Yellen Stresses U.S. Commitment to Alleviate World Hunger
- Yellen Addresses Food Security at Green Climate Fund Agriculture Site in Lusaka