Edgar Lungu Goes On the Offensive, Tells Off GBM
[Zambia Reports]Patriotic Front president Edgar Lungu shed off his benevolent mask on his return to the campaign trail in Northern Province hitting out at his critics questioning his health status telling them that he is not obliged to disclose his health status.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- The United States Releases Signed Memorandum of Understanding With the Democratic Republic of Congo and Zambia to Strengthen Electric Vehicle Battery Value Chain
- ‘Namibia Could Be Caught With Pants Down’
- New Grant Gives Boost to Women Peacekeepers
- Angola, DRC and Zambia to Sign the Lobito Corridor Transit Transport Facilitation Agency Agreement
- Her Baby Was Always Sick. It Was HIV – and She Had It Too