Brisk Zambia Growth Seen, New Mine Tax Regime Remains – Finance Min
[ANGOP]Lusaka -Zambia's economy grew by 6 pct in 2014 and real growth is expected to quicken to 7 percent between 2015 and 2017, the minister of finance said on Tuesday.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Statement by IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva at the Conclusion of Her Visit to Zambia
- IMF Chief Praises Zambia’s Reforms, Pushes Creditors On Debt
- IMF Boss’ Historic Trip to Zambia
- Yellen Stresses U.S. Commitment to Alleviate World Hunger
- Yellen Addresses Food Security at Green Climate Fund Agriculture Site in Lusaka