SMS for Healthy, Aids-Free Babies
[IPS]United Nations -In rural Zambia and Malawi, new mums face long delays finding out if they have passed HIV on to their babies.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- The United States Releases Signed Memorandum of Understanding With the Democratic Republic of Congo and Zambia to Strengthen Electric Vehicle Battery Value Chain
- ‘Namibia Could Be Caught With Pants Down’
- New Grant Gives Boost to Women Peacekeepers
- Angola, DRC and Zambia to Sign the Lobito Corridor Transit Transport Facilitation Agency Agreement
- Her Baby Was Always Sick. It Was HIV – and She Had It Too