Resign, PF Tells GBM After Endorsing Hakainde Hichilema
[Zambia Reports]Patriotic Front Secretary General Davis Chama has challenged Kasama lawmaker Geoffrey Bwalya Mwamba commonly known as GBM to resign immediately from the PF or withdraw his case in court so that his seat can be declared vacant.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- The United States Releases Signed Memorandum of Understanding With the Democratic Republic of Congo and Zambia to Strengthen Electric Vehicle Battery Value Chain
- ‘Namibia Could Be Caught With Pants Down’
- New Grant Gives Boost to Women Peacekeepers
- Angola, DRC and Zambia to Sign the Lobito Corridor Transit Transport Facilitation Agency Agreement
- Her Baby Was Always Sick. It Was HIV – and She Had It Too