Hone Students Boycott Classes
[Times of Zambia]STUDENTS at Evelyn Hone College yesterday staged a class boycott following the death of a student whom they suspect to have died from typhoid due to poor sanitation at the institution.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries