Emmanuel Mwamba – the VP, the Scot and the Law
[Zambia Reports]Emmanuel Mwamba, the Author of this article, is late second Republic president Frederick Chiluba's administrative assistant and later appointed information minister by the late fifth Republican President Michael Sata.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries