Uni-Visa System to Boost Tourism – Zambian Envoy
[The Herald]The introduction of the uni-visa system between Zimbabwe and Zambia is expected to boost tourism in the two countries, Zambia's envoy, Ambassador Ndiyoi Mutiti has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine