State Commits U.S $11 Million to Wildlife Project
[Times of Zambia]GOVERNMENT has committed about US$11.5 million to the management of community owned wildlife resource project in Bangweulu in Luapula Province.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine