K405,000 Released for New Malaria Lab
[Times of Zambia]GOVERNMENT has released K405,000 to boost the construction of a new malaria laboratory at the Tropical Disease Research Centre (TDRC), Ministry of Health Permanent Secretary Davy Chikamata has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine