Zambians in Early Golden Jubilee Celebrations
[Times of Zambia]A BREATH of fresh air finally swept through Zambia last night after the Chipolopolo salvaged the 2015 Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) dream with a resounding 3-0 victory over Niger in Ndola.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine