Nursing School Gets K3.5 Million Boost
[Times of Zambia]GOVERNMENT with support from the European Union (EU) has allocated K3.5 million to Lewanika School of Nursing and Midwifery.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine