Minister Castigates Staff Shunning Field Work
[Times of Zambia]PATRIOTIC Front Mansa Central Member of Parliament Chitalu Chilufya has accused some civil servants in his constituency of shunning field work in preference to operating from the comfort of their offices.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’