Tilyenji Strikes Advocates of His Removal
[Zambia Reports]Long serving UNIP president Tilyenji Kaunda has not taken kindly to calls for his resignation for having served the party for too long without any tangible success.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe