Mopani-Glencore Claim to Tax Refund Cannot Be Taken Seriously
[Christian Aid]A mining company's claim that it is owed a substantial VAT refund in Zambia is impossible to take seriously because of continuing secrecy around an investigation of allegations that the same company evaded a large amount of tax in the country, Christian Aid says today.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe