Over 1, 000 Trucks Stuck At Kasumbalesa Border
[Times of Zambia]MORE than 1,000 trucks are marooned at Kasumbalesa border in Chililabombwe due to alleged complications in the clearing system on the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) side.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’