K500, 000 Stolen in Daylight
[Times of Zambia]TWO robbers armed with a greener shotgun on Thursday staged a broad daylight robbery and snatched K500,000 from TBEA, a Chinese company constructing the 330-kilovolts power transmission project in Eastern Province.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’