Boy (16) Sent to Reformatory School for Manslaughter
[Times of Zambia]THE Kitwe High Court has sentenced a 16-year-old boy to 12 months at the Nakambala Reformatory School in Southern Province for manslaughter.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries