Sata Personally Ordered ZRA Raid On Post – Source
[Zambia Reports]During his visit to the United Nations, President Michael Sata allegedly directly handed down orders to his Acting President Edgar Lungu instructing the Zambia Revenue Authority (ZRA) to move forward with a raid on the properties of the Post Newspapers company belonging to Fred M'membe, a well placed source tells Zambia Reports.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe