Raise Health Awareness Levels, Urges Minister
[Times of Zambia]DEPUTY Minister of Health Chitalu Chilufya has implored community health assistants to raise levels of awareness of Ebola in neighbourhoods so that the disease is prevented.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System
- ‘Mushrooming Clinics Offering Unsafe Abortions’