State Launches U.S.$30 Million PFMR Programme
[Times of Zambia]THE Government has launched the US$30 million Public Financial Management Reform (PFMR) programme to help effectively strengthen financial accountability and transparency in the use of public funds.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’