Mungwi Hospital Contractor Out
[Times of Zambia]HEALTH Deputy Minister Chitalu Chilufya says Government has terminated a K13.8 million contract awarded to Yangt Jiang enterprise for the construction of Mungwi District Hospital due to failure by the contractor to start works.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Angola and Zambia Seek Implementation of Migration Agreement
- Thousands of Congolese Refugees Return Home From Exile
- Meet Jacqueline Dube, a Driving Force Contributing to the Growth of the Textile Cooperative in Zambia
- In Drought-Prone Zambia, Farmers Learn New Tools to Save Harvests #AfricaClimateCrisis
- How Cooperatives Are Enabling Women to Take Advantage of Large-Scale Textile Business Opportunities