Mpongwe’s Machiya Area Cut Off
[Times of Zambia]MACHIYA area in Mpongwe has been cut from the rest of the district after a truck laden with maize and fish caused the pontoon to sink on the Kafue River.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries