Mining Investor Complains of Lawlessness
[Zambia Reports]A local mining investor operating in Northwestern Province has written to State House seeking for presidential intervention in the illegal acquisition and grabbing of mining areas by foreigners in Northwestern province.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- U.S. Senate Committee Hears from Six Nominees for Key Africa Ambassadorial Posts
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security