Gender Imbalance Hinders Women’s Access to Agro Inputs
[Times of Zambia]ZAMBIA'S agriculture is mainly dominated by women, yet the gendered assessment report for the Farmer Input Support Programme (FISP) indicates that access to the FISP is still dominated by men.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries