Zambia, China Ink U.S.$64 Million Deals
[Times of Zambia]ZAMBIA and China have signed two economic and technical cooperation agreements each worth more than 200 million Chinese Yuan Renminbi (about US$ 32 million).
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe