Muteteka Appeals Against Jail Sentence
[Times of Zambia]CONVICTED Chisamba Member of Parliament (MP) Moses Muteteka has contested his five-year jail sentence for theft of a vehicle.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Statement by IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva at the Conclusion of Her Visit to Zambia
- IMF Chief Praises Zambia’s Reforms, Pushes Creditors On Debt
- IMF Boss’ Historic Trip to Zambia
- Yellen Stresses U.S. Commitment to Alleviate World Hunger
- Yellen Addresses Food Security at Green Climate Fund Agriculture Site in Lusaka