Deputy Education Minister Embarrased in Parliament
[Zambia Reports]Education Deputy Minister Patrick Ngoma was embarrassingly asked to go and consult before coming back to parliament after failing to answer questions relating to the newly introduced local language policy for primary school children.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe