Sata Advised to Stop Treating Ministers Like Personal Servants
[Zambia Reports]Former Secretary to the Cabinet Sketchley Sacika says President Michael Sata should avoid treating ministers like they were his personal servants.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine