TAZARA, ZRL to Benefit From U.S. $1 Billion Bond
[Times of Zambia]GOVERNMENT intends to release part of the recently secured US$1 billion sovereign bond to Tanzania Zambia Railway Authority (TAZARA) and Zambia Railways Limited (ZRL) to improve operations and infrastructure.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe