TAZARA, ZRL to Benefit From U.S. $1 Billion Bond
[Times of Zambia]GOVERNMENT intends to release part of the recently secured US$1 billion sovereign bond to Tanzania Zambia Railway Authority (TAZARA) and Zambia Railways Limited (ZRL) to improve operations and infrastructure.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Statement by IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva at the Conclusion of Her Visit to Zambia
- IMF Chief Praises Zambia’s Reforms, Pushes Creditors On Debt
- IMF Boss’ Historic Trip to Zambia
- Yellen Stresses U.S. Commitment to Alleviate World Hunger
- Yellen Addresses Food Security at Green Climate Fund Agriculture Site in Lusaka