MPs Urged to Forgo K500, 000 Gratuity
[Zambia Reports]Members of Parliament are taking the spotlight with their K500, 000 midterm gratuity due raising voices of protest among the citizenry.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’