Kalu Rubbishes Bribe Claims
[Times of Zambia]FOOTBALL Association of Zambia (FAZ) president, Kalusha Bwalya has been named as being among 30 African administrators, who allegedly received illegal payments from disgraced Asian football official, Mohamed Bin Hammam to support the controversial awarding of the FIFA 2022 World Cup to Qatar.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zim, Zambia to Speed Up Two Key Power Projects
- U-17 Afcon – Nigeria to Battle Morocco, South Africa, Zambia in Algeria
- Direct Support to Small Scale Farmers Reduces Poverty – What Zambia Is Doing Right
- First pig compartments for local and foreign markets launched
- ‘Ramp up agro productivity for lower cost of food’