Be a Skill-Based Economy, Urges Expert
[Times of Zambia]THERE is need for Zambia to move away from being a raw material producing country to a knowledge-based and innovation economy to foster sustainable economic development, intellectual property consultant George Kanja has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries