20 East PF Women Suspended
[Times of Zambia]OVER 20 Patriotic Front (PF) women in Eastern Province who travelled to Lusaka to denounce provincial chairperson Lameck Mangani have been suspended from the ruling party pending expulsion.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe