[Times of Zambia]UNITED Party for National Development (UPND) Katuba Member of Parliament (MP) Jonas Shakafuswa was yesterday interrogated by a team of police officers in Kabwe for allegedly assaulting two Lusaka residents during last month's parliamentary by-election in his constituency.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries