ZRL Spends U.S. $160,000 On Eight Coaches
[Times of Zambia]THE Zambia Railways Limited (ZRL) chief executive officer Muyenga Atanga has disclosed that US$160,000 has been spent on rehabilitating eight passengers coaches using resources raised from operations.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- U.S. Senate Committee Hears from Six Nominees for Key Africa Ambassadorial Posts
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security