ECZ Condemns Katuba Violence
[Times of Zambia]THE Electoral Commission of Zambia (ECZ) has said it is disappointed with reports of alleged malpractices and incidences of violence in the just ended Katuba Parliamentary by-election.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries
- Zambian Delegation Visits Zimbabwe to Appreciate Its Transport System