Chief Kakumbi Testifies in Masebo Probe
[Times of Zambia]CHIEF Kakumbi of Mambwe District in Eastern Province yesterday told the Tribunal probing Tourism and Arts Minister Sylvia Masebo's alleged interference at Zambia Wildlife Authority (ZAWA) that the cancellation of hunting concessions has resulted in rampant poaching in his area.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries