U.S.$100 Million Set Aside for South East Ore Body Mine
[Times of Zambia]THE Non Ferrous Africa Mining Corporation (NFCA) has committed US$100 million in this year's financial budget towards the development of the South East Ore Body Mine (SEOB) in Chambishi as it seeks to expedite the project.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine