Masebo Breached Code – Witness
[Times of Zambia]THE Tribunal probing Tourism and Arts Minister, Sylvia Masebo yesterday heard how she allegedly breached the Parliament and Ministerial code when she ordered the cancellation of the tendering process for 21 hunting licences.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Angola, DRC and Zambia Sign Transport Facilitation Agreement
- Statement by IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva at the Conclusion of Her Visit to Zambia
- IMF Chief Praises Zambia’s Reforms, Pushes Creditors On Debt
- IMF Boss’ Historic Trip to Zambia
- Yellen Stresses U.S. Commitment to Alleviate World Hunger