Bungoma and Mombasa to Partner in Tourism
[The Star]BUNGOMA Governor Kenneth Lusaka has said his county will work with the Mombasa. He said Mombasa has a lot to offer in tourism and other economic operations that will benefit Bungoma. Lusaka said Bungoma county will promote local tourism to boost its revenue collection.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Zimbabwe, Zambia Meet Over Establishment of Joint Agro-Industrial Park
- Hichilema Vows to Leverage On Dar-Lusaka Historic Ties
- Zambia Can Meet Growing Food Demand – How to Fix What’s Standing in Its Way
- Zambian Dilemma Over Victoria Falls Heritage Status
- Zambia Says Surplus 1,000MW to Service Agreements With Namibia and Zimbabwe