PAC Grills Works PS
[Times of Zambia]THE Parliamentary Public Accounts Committee (PAC) yesterday took the Ministry of Transport, Works, Supply and Communications Permanent Secretary Charles Simpanje to task over the misapplication of funds in excess of K12 million.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine