Lusaka in K1.8 Billion Water, Sanitation Boost
[Times of Zambia]GOVERNMENT has mobilised a grant of K1.8 billion (US$355 million) to improve water supply, sanitation and drainage systems in Lusaka, President Michael Sata has said.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine