Court Gives Mataka Benefit of the Doubt
[Times of Zambia]THE Lusaka magistrate's court yesterday gave former Zambia Daily Mail deputy managing director Davies Mataka the benefit of the doubt after he failed to appear in court for continued trial.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Testing Stool Can Help Detect TB in Children
- Four Nations Listed for Uhuru Squash Open
- South African Court Rules that UN Experts Can Intervene in Zambian Lead Poisoning Case
- Miracle Corners of the World Trains Youth in Rwanda, Tanzania and Zambia
- Zambian Officials Head to Russia to Bring Home Student Killed Fighting in Ukraine