Japanese Firm Invests K12 Million in Tobacco Farming
[Times of Zambia]JAPAN Tobacco International (JTI) Leaf Zambia has invested K12 million on inputs and out-grower schemes for tobacco production in this year's farming season.
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Reforming Zambia’s Mines Needs More Change and Support
- Moving Forward the Science of Covid-19 Vaccine Effectiveness in Africa
- Deputy Secretary Sherman’s Meeting With Zambian Foreign Minister Kakubo
- Herbicides Threaten Edible Weeds in Zambia – That May Be Bad News for Local Food Security
- Busting the CDF, SCT Mysteries